Since birth till recently

Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Afternoon with my nieces & nephew

Yesterday afternoon, I was feeling quite lonely at home since Hubby has gone out to meet his future business associate in Beris, Bachok. I've already told him that I'll be going to Chena's house if I feel lonely.

You know, who would want to stay alone for the whole day?

Right before Asr prayer, I left my house and walked a short distance to my sister's house to see my nephew and nieces. It has been a few days since I last saw Amni. I kind of miss her.

I'm so happy to play around with Amni, Iffah and Ikhwan. Big sis Iffah start nagging me to snap some photos of her and I just ablige... She was so happy and tried to make some different poses. Hmmm... kids nowadays, they grow so fast.

Amni was having a hard time to sleep. She kept waking up. Maybe she was disturbed by the noisy situation of me and her big sis and big bro playing at the computer. "Kesian Amni..."

While waiting for Chena to perform her prayer I kept the kids busy with the computer and my phone camera. Snapping here and there of Iffah and letting Ikhwan plays his game. And I got to cuddle Amni ...

I also showed Iffah my other blog and some pictures and videos of her cousins. And that makes her wants to kept rewinding the same thing again and again.

Look at Iffah posing! "Chikja, Ipah pulok..." Iffah pleading for her turn after I shoot a few pics of amni.

But Amni is a good baby and she just watched what everyone was doing around her. And she became more alert when her Ummi came. Good baby!

Ah... kids make me feel happy.

They are so adorable except when they are having tantrums.

KChik
Teratakku
For: amniwadihah.blogspot.com

No comments: